Many people are not reaching their goal and achieving the success.
So they would like some help. My work has been to help others build greater self-esteem and confidence to become their best self and to pursue their dreams and reach their goals.
Below is how my Build Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence coaching can help you:
1. Awareness – I work with you to help you recognize your uniqueness and value to acknowledge that you have the power to change your life.
2. Self-Acceptance – When you accept that you have value, you will treat yourself with respect and will be motivated to achieve your goals.
3. Personal Power- When you believe in your abilities and yourself, you will know that you can accomplish your goals an tasks.
4. Self-Responsibility – I help you to believe in your ability. When you do, you know you can take responsibility for yourself – your self-esteem, relationships, success and happiness. You stop being a victim.
5. Transformation – I provide an environment of encouragement and positive reinforcement while holding you accountable to yourself and your goals to help you make the shift to high self-esteem.
6. Purpose – When you have high self-esteem, you will set goals and pursue them confidently to achieve them.
Artie was not advancing in his career. He was upset with his supervisor and the company. In coaching he gained greater awareness of his special skills and abilities. Thus, he discovered he needed to be in a different work role to advance and to be happy. With Dorothy’s coaching, I learned to identify which job duties I find most satisfying. I learned how to interact according to work styles in a more effective and harmonious manner to improve relationships and to get my needs met. And, Thus, I gained the self-esteem and confidence to change jobs and gain a promotion. Artie GA
Anita was experiencing a great deal of stress in her work role. Our coaching sessions led her to identify her issues and workable solutions to address and resole them. Dorothy is an excellent coach. She helped me to face what was really causing my stress and gain the confidence and skills to take charge of my life and handle the situation successfully to be able to release my stress. Anita, ALA
©Dorothy Wehunt and https://lifecoachwehunt.com 2016-2020