Self Help Books by Dorothy Wehunt
Do you like true stories about things that happen that one does not anticipate? Or know how they may work out? If you do, welcome to Unexpected Memories where the scary, infuriating, exciting, laughable, and motivating or inspiring populate this world of the
- Confiscated passports and sitting in a holding cell. Can a young couple traveling in a foreign country survive the incident?
- A woman dreams of riding a train. On her first train ride something unusual occurs.
- And can a wife stand up for herself with her husband’s only and older sister of ten years at a Christmas Eve Dinner”?
- What happens when a doctor tells a woman to enter the hospital and have surgery based on an exam without taking any diagnostic tests.
- A sister becomes incensed over paying the postage to receive a graduation invitation from her older sister’s daughter. Does this affect the relationship?.
Those are just a few twists and turns that a world of the unanticipated present. Unexpected Memories will grasp your mind and bring awareness to the unexpected in life.
Do you like true stories of inspiration with a little twist? If you do, this is a must read?
- A girl twelve years of age develops a skin condition that the doctor cannot resolve without unwelcome side effects. Then, something unusual occurs.
- What happens when Melody attends a seminar and memories keep flowing back?
- A young girl goes to college and experiences for the first time the clickety-clack of trains coming and going during the night. So, what does she do?
- What happens when a young woman in the doctor’s office is to make an unwelcome choice to end the consultation?
- A young man inherits a cedar chest from his parents. What unusual does he find in it?
These are just a few of the twists that fill these true stories that can motivate. Therefore, the stories of Unknown Treasures might inspire you to look for the hidden treasure in situations in your life.
Jennifer Shepard’s 5 Star Review
“This is the first book I read from this author and let me tell you that I loved it! Such a good book with great characters that keeps you obsessed with every page since the first one. The ending of this book … Come on! I just didn’t expect it! Can’t wait to read other books from this great writer! Amazing job! A must-read! A fantastic book that has it all! I happily endorse this short story to any and all who are looking for an enjoyable read and a completely different experience than anyone could image on their own. Great book!”
Rise Up to Yourself Greater Success Awaits
To view Book Trailer, click her.
Would you like greater success in your life?
Do you want to feel more competent and confident?
Would you like more influence in the workplace success?
If you do, the 48 chapters in this book will provide you with the strategies, methods, and techniques to reach your potential and gain self-esteem and success.
Therefore, you will learn how to make decisions and complete tasks easier; overcome procrastination, fear, and failure; become assertive, develop self-discipline, take risks, resolve conflict, gain flexibility, and manage change and success. Plus much more.
5 Star Review Amazon
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2014I read Rise Up to Yourself: Greater Success Awaits and can’t believe how much of life’s lessons are contained in this small book. I kept nodding my head saying “yep” in almost every chapter. I wish I had a book like this to read earlier in my life to give perspective and tie everything together like Ms Wehunt has. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and it may be a great gift to give to your children or grandchildren.
To view Book Trailer, click here.
Would you like to “feel enough’ to pursue your dreams or goals and and gain success and happiness you desire? If you would, discover how:
Accept yourself and belong. Let go of self-defeating thoughts and create positive self-talk. Remove Self-doubt. Deal with mistakes and overcome failure. Get your needs met. Overcome rejection, fear, and shame. Handle criticism and manage internal and external conflict. Make Confident decisions. Forgive yourself and others Gain greater confidence and success. And much …
4-Star Review Amazon
Very helpful book. Lots of good information. I just hope I can apply it and improve. Angie Dokos
Achieve Success with Self-Esteem
To view Book Trailer, click here
Want more or greater Success? Do you want tools that will empower you to reach goals? Would you like to feel more competent and confident? Do you want greater prestige?
If you do, you may want to read Achieve Success with Self-Esteem now or later. This book helps you develop power skills and increase potential. And as it does, it gives you workable strategies and techniques to build self-esteem. So, if power skills or increased potential help, you might want to discover how to develop them now or soon. Below is just a few of them:
- A 4-step Assertive Approach
- Letting Go Strategies
- A Plan to Achieve Success
- A Strategy to Build Rapport
- An 8-step Process for Building Positive Relationships
- Factors to Say No and an approach for Saying No
- A 4-step Process for Managing Conflict
- 9 Strategies for Managing Stress
- A 3-Step Process for Freedom from Stress
- And much more
Do you want an Ebook but don’t have a Kindle? No Worries, click here for a Free Kindle App.
©Dorothy Wehunt and https://lifecoachwehunt.com 2021